10. Video CameraUh oh! A man and a video – where is this going to go? If your man has just got his hands on a video camera, for the first couple of months, you need to lock the bathroom door when you go in there. You wouldn’t want the film to end with a scream with you on the toilet now would you. Yes, men and their video cameras.
9. PhonesMen like phones, but they don’t want just any ! It has to be a phone with tons of buttons, even if he does not know what those buttons are for and does not plan on using them – all of those buttons make him feel more important.
8. Hands Up, I have an Eyelash CurlerWhen I first showed my husband an , it was a funny sight. Why do I put that thing up to my eye like that? I have come to the conclusion that for some protection, all you have to do is keep one of those things under your pillow – just kidding.
7. SensitiveOh yes, are sensitive, but they won’t let you se it. They have that they are sensitive. For example, a man goes out and builds a fire. The log does not burn. , the log didn’t burn, now he is going to take it too personally.
6. ClothingMen don’t really care much about clothing. They don’t take it as serious as we do. I have yet to see a man walk through the doors of an event and say “Oh my gosh! Do you see that over there? He has the same exact tuxedo on as I do! I have got to change.”
5. Classical MusicYou can either disagree or agree with me on this one – men who listen to classical music, have you noticed anything about them? They don’t spit.
4. Hanging MessageIf you leave that hanging like “I have something to tell you … never mind” do you know what he is going to do? He is going to jump to a conclusion that it is something he did.
3. OverreactingNo, I am not saying that guys overreact, but I am sure there are plenty out there that do. I am saying that guys hate those type of girls that overreact on everything.
2. Average HeightFor number 2 and number 1, we are going to jump on to a serious note. The average height for living in the United States is 5’9”. The average weight for a man in the USA is around 190 pounds. During the year 1960, the average height was 5’8”, while the average weight was 1600 pounds.
1. DadsIn the United States, out of over one hundred and fifty one million men, there are around 64.3 men that are fathers. Aww, how cute – but how many of them act like a father should act like? Some aren’t as blessed as my little girl and I – we both have good fathers.
There you have 10 cool things about men. Hey, I think it’s cool! Guys, if you just got done reading this post, don’t think I am making fun of you – there’s a lot I can say about us girls too! So, would you like to add something funny or serious in here?