1. Weight FactThe newspaper presented some not-quite- in December of 2010. The article stated that 42% of men say they would be less attracted to their wife or girlfriend if she gained weight. No surprise there then.
2. Cleanliness FactWe all know men are generally less cleanly than women but here’s one about men you won’t enjoy knowing. A February 2011 survey from Travelodge Hotels said that 20% of single men only change their bed linens once a month. Maybe that’s why they are single?
3. Sex FactA Durex survey from March of this year revealed some very . It maintained that 17% of guys have only ever slept with one person. Let’s hope they changed the bed sheets afterwards.
4. Phone Factphones are a big part of today’s society, especially when it comes to interacting with potential partners. Viewsonic emphasized how important cell phones are in relationships by revealing that one third of use their cell phones to flirt with women. That’s no excuse to take a peek at his messages when he’s not around.
5. Sexual Partners F*cktThere are plenty of assumptions about and most are based on our experiences with them. One of the facts about men and is that 24% of them have had a threesome. What the survey results, discovered by a This survey in February, didn’t clarify, though, was whether it was 2 guys/1 girl or /1 guy. Make sure you clarify when he gets round to suggesting it to you!
6. Strength FactWe’ve always known that women are stronger than men right? Well, they know it too. So does Lovestruck. ; the site says that 76% of men believe that women handle pain better than their . Is your man a wimp?
7. Moms FactOne of the facts about men that we all know is that they love their mothers but did you know that they spend an average of $35 on their Mother’s Day gift? Better than that CD he bought you for your birthday yes? You can thank Find-me-a-gift.co.uk for that bit of information!
8. Attraction FactNeed to know how to attract a man? According to RealBeauty. ,18% of them say the first thing they notice about a woman is her hair. I guess we don’t need to ask what the other 82% answered.
I feel loads more guy-savvy now that I’ve gathered these men’s facts, but there are undoubtedly many more facts about the fellows that apply, too. Maybe you’d like to share some! As for this list, were you surprised with any of these facts about men or did it just confirm things you already knew or feared?
Btw, did I miss something ?