Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CRAZY =.=

OOOOHHHHH BLOG. please let me in and tell you howwwww madddd i wass yesterday evening on my way to go to study. this angpress drove me WHEWW. he drove like there was a real huge ugly horrible grumpy bumpy ghost fan of his whom he's trying to avoid for the rest of his life. *I was kidding :P
deadly scared for he would hit anyone across his way and got this wondering fight then i would be late =.=


but He is 0.00004657683546% left talented than Valentino Rossi and  WHUZZZ !
there was once when he suddenly stopped and I fell down. I began to hold ANYTHING in order not to fall down for the second time, as the other hand held the cash. it's almost there, right when I opened my hand and saw the money got torn =,= I left it to the driver. LOL. was I that afraid? *shrug*


And and and thennn he came (cute voice) (◡‿◡✿)
I was so glad having the conversation with him. I am. :)
aaaaiihhh, makes me speechless now. hahhahahahahahha. one thing, I hope he be himself, cause I just love the real way he is. 웃❤유


I found out bruise on my thigh, a quite painful big bruise I have now, for having felt down yesterday on angpress. i want to tell him. ooohhhhh now I look like this fractious kid who comes to her daddy. =.=a
NO NO NO I SHOULD HOLD THIS FEELING, I CAN. I AM STRONG ENOUGH.............

No comments:

Post a Comment