1. Play Hard to GetI know this is difficult, but it works. When he does text you, don’t immediately respond. Wait a few hours (you CAN do it!), and then casually write him back.
2. Don’t Bombard HimIf your guy has sent you a text, answer it and then it cool. It is not a good idea to fire off three or four texts to him continuously one after another. The goal is to make him want to talk/text with you.
3. Have Other InterestsWhen you do talk/text with him, make sure you have things to talk about in your life. You don’t want him to think that he is all that you think about and that you don’t have a life outside of him. Be interesting!
4. Know What Interests HimIt helps to have a conversation if you understand a little about the things that he is into. Does he like guitar? Try learning a few things about it too so that you can chat with him the next time he brings it up.
5. Don’t make false promisesDo NOT promise to do things with him that you do not mean. Although some girls use these types of promises for the ‘ ’ it gives totally the .
6. Don’t send any photos you will regret laterAs badly as you want to hear from him, do NOT send him any pictures of you that you wouldn’t want shown to multiple people. Trust me, he will not keep them to himself. I promise.
7. Ask for his opinion/adviceGuys love to problem solve. If there is a situation you’re struggling with, ask for his help. He will jump at the opportunity to ‘fix it’.
8. Don’t appear needyIf you ’t heard from him for a while, don’t make demands or questions such as “where were you?,” “why did you take so long to text back,” etc. Remember, you want him to think you have a life outside of him. Guys hate neediness.
9. Make other plansIf you haven’t heard back from your , don’t sit around waiting on him. Get moving and make other plans! That way if he does eventually text you and ask you to hang out, he will see that you aren’t going to sit around and wait on him.
10. Realize your worthYou are far too valuable to sit around and wait on a guy if he ’t going to respond with the same care and attention that you give to him. Don’t let yourself be stuck at home wishing for him to respond if he isn’t ever going to. Move on and find someone who will treat you like the princess you are!
Texting can be a valuable tool to get to know someone, to send messages quickly, and to share information. However, it can also be an indicator of how someone feels about you. Text wisely and don’t invest too much of yourself waiting to hear back from one guy. Get out there and live life while you’re waiting to hear from someone and don’t miss out on opportunities because you’re sitting and waiting on a . These 10 tips to get a guy to text you back will work. It’s not because they are magic, but it’s because these steps transform you into a confident woman who doesn’t need a man. That is the quality that most guys find absolutely unforgettable! How do you get a guy to text you back?