Friday, March 9, 2012

My Inspiration

Below pictures are by me. I'll tell you something through each photo ;)




This monkey is gonna be your tour guide. SAY HELLO TO HIM. *take a bow*
#good





That's true XD


I made it myself! I couldn't believe because of waiting for the college to start, I've created these cartoon characters. I'm gonna call them "Twoth Family" *soundsawkward*

This, is what my english lecturer wrote for whole class in the first meeting. it was kinda game that he asked me to hold it. actually I chose 1, not zero =.=
#let's be zero means to be wise and kind hearted.



Next, would be my small library I suppose. :) <3 it
re-drew it. sharing. sharing. sharing ^^


one of my inspiration *sobs*


This is my teaching schedule when I was still teaching class. I love being teacher.

Mikroskil. that's right. where I study. I love their faces, esp their feet D:
don't tell your mother, cause we were partners of crimes *jreng jreng jreng*
once more, PENDIDIKAN ITU MASA DEPAN.
My cool hand writitng, with duck.
*mbekkk* :DDDDD

#now this sheep is the security man. SAY GOOD BYE TO HIM. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶




No comments:

Post a Comment