Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dreaming Out Loud !

I am sooooo happpyyy. thanks god for giving me this released feeling. ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪
I feel this connection with in-depth obsession in all my ways.  I begin to love programming, I start to motivate myself again. most of all, I think............ I fall in love (╯▽╰)
yes, I know. he never ever EVER starts the conversation, but I simply like the way he replies me, no matter how long he replies, once I see it's from him, My tiredness of waiting just vanished! and there, I smile.
god, if I live and I feel this way in my dream, please please please don't wake me up, cause I'm hoping to dreaming out loud. on the other hand, I fully comprehend that I should stay focus on my study. all these excitement I don't wanna let go. <('o'<)
I won't giving up my dream. so far I post about my dream is my dream #1 , I'll post more. tee hee

*whisper* w-a-t-c-h-a-n-d-l-e-a-r-n ;)


P.S= wish you lucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment