1. Don’t Meet While DrunkLadies, if you’re in your early twenties, you probably are a little more into drinking than someone that is older than you. One of the biggest dating tips that I can pass along is: don’t meet a guy while you’re drunk. It doesn’t make a good impression and he could be turned off really quick. Keep that in mind whenever you are out with your girlfriends!
2. Know What You WantWhen you’re in your early twenties, it’s hard to figure out exactly what you want in a guy. When you’re really looking to start looking for Mr. Right, you gotta know what you want. Do you want him to already have a career? Want him to be out of his parents house? A college graduate? These are all important things that you need to think about!
3. Flirt a LotFlirting is so much fun when you’re in your twenties! This is one of the most important dating tips when you are twenty and above – flirt a lot! You don’t have to bring every guy home or even be interested in every single guy that you flirt with, but it gives you options and really allows you to hone your flirting skills.
4. Don’t Be Too AvailableWhen you start to date someone, it can be really easy to get yourself wrapped up in them. One tip that you want to make sure that you follow is play a little hard to get. Don’t be too available to him and make him think that you have no life outside of him.
5. Be Cool, Not ObsessiveThis is one of the dating tips that goes hand-in-hand with the ‘don’t be too available’ tip, you don’t want to become obsessive. You don’t need to know who your guy is hanging out with, when and for how long. Give him a little space ladies, he’ll appreciate it!
6. No Sex Right AwaySex should be something that should be preserved. You shouldn’t toss it around and add it into the first date’s festivities. The longer that you wait for sex, I promise, the better!
7. Social Outings Are a MustJust because you are a guy, doesn’t mean that you forget all about your best friends! Your girls are going to be with you no matter what. So why not take your new guy out with your girls? They’d love to meet him!
8. Be RealisticOne of the biggest dating tips that you’re going to want to keep in mind no matter what age is: be realistic. If the relationship isn’t working out, you need to let it go. Never think that you can change a guy, instead, make sure that you take the good with the bad.
Dating tips are out there to help you make sure that you are dating the right guy and to teach you what to expect. These are just a few of the that are out there – do you ladies have anymore to share?