rencesWe’ve all been made differently. Some of us are short, some tall. Some of us have bright blue eyes, others have beautiful brown, green, or . Some of us have a and some of us are full of quirks. Whatever your difference is, embrace it full-heartedly. It’s these differences that separate you from the crowd and make you unique. Feeling good about yourself means owning them and loving them.
2. Appreciate Your FreedomWe live in a country full of freedoms. In other countries women don’t share the same rights as us. Freedom and the is one reason to feel good about yourself. Rejoice in the fact that as a woman you can make your own choices, support and provide for your family, and show your strength and wisdom.
3. Know Your LimitsWe all have limits. Sometimes breaking those limits is good, but sometimes going past your limits is very bad. For example, if you think your limit is running 7MPH on the treadmill and you manage to up it to 9MPH, then congratulations. That’s awesome and you should really feel good about yourself. On the other hand, if you know your limit is two glasses of wine and you press your limit and polish off an entire bottle, chances are you not going to so good about the next day.
4. Respect OthersHow we treat others says a lot about how we feel about ourselves. It also controls how others feel and treat us. For this reason it is important to treat everyone with respect. Even if you don’t like a person, or agree with their values, you should still treat them with respect. Trust me, it will make you feel great about .
5. Love FullyIf you’ve been heart broken, hurt and confused by love you probably feel a little jaded. Don’t let your past hurts control you. When you open your heart and love fully, you allow others to come in and love you back in a bigger deeper way. I’m sure you will agree feeling that kind of love lets you feel good about yourself.
6. DreamDon’t ever stop dreaming. Always embrace new hopes and wants for the future. Sometimes your imagination puts together these strange, crazy plans that you could never see becoming a reality. However, with that imagination and your amazing ability anything is possible.
7. Celebrate Each VictorySetting goals and working hard to achieve them is a real feat. Sometimes our desires are so big we can’t see the end light. This is why we must celebrate even the smallest victory. If you are struggling to lose 50 pounds, then losing 5 pounds may not be your goal, but you are 10 percent closer and that’s a reason to celebrate.
You see, there really are so many reasons to feel good about yourself. Each of has something that makes us special or a goal we’ve reached or made progress on that is worth celebrating. What are some of the reasons you great about ?