Monday, February 20, 2012

dream fly away

tomorrow I'll fly ! i was sooooo nervous thinking about the souvenirs I might buy for the rest of the family. tee hee... I should make a list, I know it. :)) on the other hand, I hope I can take care of my parents when we're there cause I'm good. ha3.


oh, just last night right when I prepared to go to dreamland, My sista kicked out my chin and she did make a BIG GOAL. couldn't sleep the whole night. till it's morning, even every noise I hear like *prank*bam*phiangg* seem to have low volume to hear and the bed just gets more and more comfortable. hais2...
actually yesterday I wanted to post you, Blog. just to tell  how angry I was when I knew this man came into our house "uninvitedly" (burst into) then yelled at my auntie about the small side of our house being repaired. saying we shouldn't touch his GROUND side, wooo, especially his WALL. his MONUMENTAL wall. once my mom came back home, she said sth damn nice. she said "take the wall with you when you're dead."

we are poor financially if compared to you, sir. but we have what you don't have, respect. so, HELLOOOO, we 're here :D breathing. thanks for giving us this chance to have good karma, reminding us that God still be with us. calm down my family anger, give us some strength, take this as a real good lesson.
"Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.
Buddha "

No comments:

Post a Comment