Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You paint me a blue sky.
You come back and turn it into rain.
I’ve lived in your game of chess,
But you change the rules everyday.




Love isn’t complicated. People are.


You say, the sweetest things.
And I can’t keep my heart from singing.
Along to the sound of your song.
My stupid feet keep moving.

To this 4/4 beat I’m in time with you.
To this 4/4 feat I would die for you.

Someone stop this.

I’ve gone to far to come back from here.
But you don’t have a clue.
You don’t know what you do to me.

Won’t someone stop this song?
So I won’t sing along.
Someone stop this song.
So I won’t sing.
I never let love in,
So I could keep my heart from hurting.
The long I live with this idea,
The more I sink in.

Stop this song.
Lovesick melody. It’s gonna get the best of me tonight.

 We stopped checking for monsters under the bed,
              when we realized that they were inside us.
The words are coming I feel terrible.
Is it typical for us to act like this?
Am I just another scene?
From a movie that you’ve seen 100 times?
‘Cause baby you weren’t the first or the last or the worst.
And I’ve got to fill the blanks in the past with a verse.
And we could sit around and cry but frankly you’re not worth it anymore.

So say hello to all the boys at the top of this table that you’re under.
Lipstick lullabies.
This is sorry for the last time.
And baby I understand that you’re making new friends.
This is how you get by.
The moral this time is,
Girls make boys cry.

On any other day I’d shoot the boy.
But your simple toy,
Had caused a scene like that.
Leave him hanging on the walls.
Just a picture in the hall.
Like 100 more.
Consider this as a gift as you taste him on your lips.
And he’s making you scream with his hands on your hips.
I hope he’s leaving you empty baby this is just a fix,
For such a simple little whore.

Girls make boys cry.</3

No comments:

Post a Comment