1. Be honestSimply put, men don’t like liars, so if you’re wondering how to impress a guy, start with being honest. Don’t ever pretend to be something you’re not, or like something you don’t.
2. Be confidentGuys like women who are confident, but not arrogant; convinced of their own worth, but not conceited. While this may seem like a fine line to walk, it’s not, and confidence is a trait guy often find attractive.
3. Be yourself!Just like being honest will a guy, being yourself, not putting on little acts, will make him happy, too. Who wants to date a phony, or find out later that the girl they’ve been dating isn’t who he thought she was?
4. Be secure in the bedroomYou’re an adult. You know what you want in life, from a companion, and especially in the bedroom. Men aren’t mind-readers any more than we are, so why waste his time and yours with guesswork between the sheets?
5. Show your hidden talentsIf you can sing, sing! If you know Spanish, order your meal from Mexican Town in Spanish! If you can dance, shake your booty! your man with your unique, hidden talent. He’ll be pleasantly surprised and you’ll get a chance to show off a little.
6. Keep financially stableNo-one wants to be burdened with someone else’s , so impress your , and save yourself a lot of undue stress by keeping your financial ducks in a tidy row.
7. Ditch the frenemiesThis is one bit of drama men don’t understand, and certainly don’t like. If you have a , now’s the time to and impress your guy.
8. Don’t be clingyThere’s nothing wrong with showing your love and affection, but guys don’t like girls who are overly clingy. It screams of insecurity, something no-one but emotional predators find attractive.
9. Know a little about carsI’m not sure what it is with guys and their cars, but if you’re still wondering how to a , go for broke and educate yourself a little about cars, in particular, his favorite cars. Or if he’s into racing, or classic cars, show an interest in that, too. Don’t force yourself though. If you’re just not interested, he’ll be able to tell, and it won’t impress him — he’ll find it annoying.
10. Know a little about sportsIf there’s a sport you happen to love to watch or play, let your guy know! Chances are, he’ll think it’s incredibly (especially if you wear a cute jersey to support your team) and it’s sure to impress him!
My dears, I’ve tried every single one of these tips on how to impress a guy, and they all work with every kind of guy, the sports fans and the librarians alike. Which of these tips do you think you’ll try, and which are already in your own repertoire? Or do you have another tip to share? Please let me know!